Flux Core Welder, Handheld, 115VAC
- Item# 2WDP5
- Mfr. Model# 2WDP5
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flux Core Welder
- Series Westward
- Welding Processes Flux Core Only
- Input Voltage 115VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 18 ga. to 3/16"
- Portability Handheld Portable
- Phase 1
- Rated Output 80A@18VDC
- Duty Cycle 20%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 20A
- Output Range 60 to 80A DC
- Wire Size 0.030" to 0.035"
- Overall Height 14-1/3"
- Overall Width 9-1/3"
- Overall Depth 17-2/3"
- Application For 115 Volts Power Equipment, Joins Materials Up To 3/16" Thick
- Features Torch Control Arc Function
- Includes MIG Gun, Earth Clamp, Contact Tips and Sample Spool, Hammer/Brush, Spool Adaptor
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.