Lever Grease Gun, 6000 psi, 28.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk Loading, Rigid Pipe Nozzle
- Item # 4BY70
- Mfr. Model # 4BY70
- Catalog Page # 970
- UNSPSC # 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Loading Method Cartridge, Bulk
- Grease Gun Handle Style Lever
- Nozzle Extension Type Rigid Pipe
- Strokes Per Oz. 28.0
- Max. Operating Pressure 6000 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Pipe Length 6"
- Tube Color Black
- Tube Material Steel
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Full Stroke
- Tool Length 15-1/2"
- Includes Pump Head, Extension Pipe, Removable Plug, Optional Filler Nipple, and Coupler
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6Y888Lever Grease Gun, 10, 000 psi, 28.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump Loading, Rigid Pipe NozzLINCOLN
Item # 4BY69WESTWARD
Item # 6Y889LINCOLN
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.