Lever Grease Gun, 10,000 psi, 19.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump Loading, Rigid Pipe Nozz
- Item# 1ZTC4
- Mfr. Model# 1ZTC4
- Catalog Page# 1204
- UNSPSC# 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Loading Method Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump
- Grease Gun Handle Style Lever
- Nozzle Extension Type Rigid Pipe
- Strokes Per Oz. 19.0
- Max. Operating Pressure 10,000 psi
- Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Pipe Length 6"
- Tube Color Black
- Tube Material Steel
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Variable Stroke
- Tool Length 14-5/8"
- For Use With Up To And Including NLGI Grade 2 Greases
- Application For High Pressure, High Volume Greasing Of Equipment, Automobiles, Fleet And Farm
- Features Variable Stroke Mechanism For Greasing Fittings With Limited Reach
- Includes Grease Gun Head Fitted with Loader Fitting
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4BY73Lever Grease Gun, 10, 000 psi, 28.0 Strokes Per Oz., Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump Loading, Rigid Pipe NozzWESTWARD
Price $48.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.