Jobber Drill Bit, 5/64", Cobalt Steel, Straw/Bronze
- Item# 5XM35
- Mfr. Model# 5XM35
- Catalog Page# 2305
- UNSPSC# 23171609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Drill Bit Grouping Drill Bit
- Item Jobber Drill Bit
- Drill Bit Dimension Type Fractional Inch
- Drill Bit Size 5/64"
- Decimal Equivalent 0.0781
- Drill Bit Point Angle 135 Degrees
- Drill Bit Material Cobalt Steel
- Drill Bit Finish Straw/Bronze
- Flute Type Spiral
- Coolant Through No
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Overall Length 2"
- Grade Heavy Duty
- Shank Dia. 0.0781"
- Flute Length 1"
- Point Type Conventional Point
- Application For Cast Iron, High Temperature Alloys, Stainless Steel And Titanium
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.