Insulated Tool Set, Number of Pieces: 10
- Item# 1YXJ7
- Mfr. Model# 1YXJ7
- Catalog Page# 1076
- UNSPSC# 27113204
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Insulated Tool Set
- Number of Pieces 10
- Pliers Included Combination Pliers 8", Diagonal Cutters 8", Long-Nose Pliers 8", Water Pump Pliers 10", Wire Strippers 6"
- Screwdrivers Included (2) Cabinet Tip Slotted Screwdrivers: 7/32" x 5", 1/4" x 6", (3) Phillips Screwdrivers: #1 x 3", #2 x 4", #3 x 6"
- Tool Storage Included No
- Includes 6" Wire Stripper, 8" Combination Pliers, 8" Long Nose, 8" Diagonal, 10" Water Pump Pliers, 7/32 x 5" and 1/4 x 6" Slotted Screwdrivers, #1 x 3 3/16", #2 x 4" and #3 x 6" Phillips Screwdrivers
- Max. Use Voltage 1000VAC
- Standards IEC 60900
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.