Inside Micrometer,2-8 In,0.001 Res
- Item # 5RCD0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5RCD0
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
As a 2-point contact tool, the inside micrometer is used for measuring taper, out of round, bell mouth, and barrel. Positive-locking nut. Coiled, spring-pressure, contact-type rods are marked with appropriate lengths. Includes adjustment wrenches and a storage case.
- Item Inside Micrometer
- Rod Type Tubular
- Resolution 0.001"
- Movement of Screw 2" to 2-1/2"
- Number of Measuring Rods 3
- Number of Gauges 1
- Thimble Plain
- SPC Output No
- Anvil Flat
- Spindle Steel
- Lock Nut Type Steel
- Rod Dia. 0.200"
- Anvil Material Hardened Steel
- Spindle Material Hardened Steel
- Features Extension Rod Inside Micrometer
- Includes Wooden Storage Box
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions