LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Dual, -76° to 1022° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 6AUD3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6AUD3
- Catalog Page # 616
- UNSPSC # 41112212
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -76 Degrees to 1022 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -60 Degrees to 550 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 12"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% of Reading or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater above 0.0 Degrees , +/-(2.0 Degrees +0.05 Degrees ) below 0.0 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Dual
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera LCD
- Memory - Instrument Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type (2) AAA
- Alarm Indication Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees Up to 1000 Degrees , 1 Degrees over 1000 Degrees
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 1 sec.
- Repeatability +/-0.15 Degrees C @ 25 Degrees C, +/-0.75 Degrees C @ 80 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards FDA Class II Laser, CE, RoHS
- Trigger Yes
- Temp Range (F) - Probe and Other Probe -83.2 Degrees to 2552 Degrees
- Temp Range (C) - Probe and Other Probe -64 Degrees to 1400 Degrees
- Special Features K Type Thermocouple Socket For Contact Type Measuring
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.