Grease Gun, Lever, Pipe, 10,000 psi
- Item# 4BY71
- Mfr. Model# 4BY71
- Catalog Page# 1204
- UNSPSC# 27112901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grease Gun
- Grease Gun Handle Style Lever
- Grease Gun Fill Cartridge, Bulk, Filler Pump
- Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure 10,000 psi
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output 28
- Tube Color Black
- Tube Material Steel
- Nozzle Extension Type Rigid Pipe
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Pipe Length 6"
- Tool Length 14-5/8"
- Variable Stroke / Full Stroke Full Stroke
- Application For 16 Ounces Bulk, 14 1/2 Ounces Cartridge or Grease Transfer Pump
- Includes Bleeder Valve, Vinyl Grip, Deluxe Pull Handle and Positive Lever Stop
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.