LED Headlamp, Plastic, 30,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 185, Gray
- Item# 6AHC3
- Mfr. Model# 6AHC3
- Catalog Page# 544
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Lamp Type LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Size AA
- Lumens 185
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Maximum Lumens Output 185
- Run Time on High Setting 16 hr.
- Light Output Modes High
- Body Color Gray
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Special Light Output Mode Blue Light, Green Light, Red Light
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included No
- Battery Burn Time 16 hr.
- Lamp Life 30,000 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Mounting Type Strap
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.