Nonsparking Tool Set, Nonmagnetic, Corrosion Resistant, Number of Pieces 16
- Item# 23X823
- Mfr. Model# 23X823
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27113201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Nonsparking Tool Set
- Number of Pieces 16
- Includes 9" Crate Opener, 16 oz. Claw Hammer w/Fiberglass Handle, 1-1/4" Putty Knife, 5-3/4" Blade Knife, 12" Tongue and Groove Pliers, 7" Long Nose Pliers w/Cutter, 8" Combination Pliers, 3" Scraper, 5/16" Slotted and #3 Phillips Screwdrivers, 12" Tin Shears, 8" and 12" Adjustable Wrenches, 14" Pipe Wrench, Bung Wrench, 15" Deck Scraper
- Material Beryllium Copper Alloy
- Tool Storage Type Included Box
- Special Features Nonmagnetic, Corrosion Resistant
- Standards FM7910
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 4RU47AMPCO
Price $1,653.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.