LED Hands Free Light, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 13, Silver, 2.75"
- Item # 5RHN9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5RHN9
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hands Free Light
- Flashlight Grade General Purpose
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Lumens 13
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Maximum Lumens Output 13
- Flashlight Battery Size CR2016
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Run Time on High Setting 13 hr.
- Body Color Silver
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Body Dia. 1.89"
- Length 2.75"
- Mounting Type Clamp
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 13 hr.
- Number of Batteries 1
- Beam Distance 15m
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Lens Material Polystyrene
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Switch Type Slide
- Weight with Batteries 0.96 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.