3/8" Fixed Micrometer Torque Wrench, 16"L, 200 to 1000 in.-lb.
- Item # 6PAG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6PAG9
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Head Type Fixed
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Torque Measurement Type Inch-Pound,Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 200 to 1000 in.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 5 in.-lb.
- Secondary Scale Range 28.2 to 118. Nm
- Secondary Scale Increments 0.56 Nm
- Overall Length 16"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-4% CW, +/-6% CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Min. Arc Swing 5 Degrees
- Number of Geared Teeth 72
- Setting Automatic Reset
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel/Aluminum
- Handle Knurled
- Standards ANSI B107.14
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.