1/2" Fixed Micrometer Torque Wrench, 18"L, 10 to 150 ft.-lb.
- Item # 4DA96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4DA96
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Head Type Fixed
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Torque Measurement Type Foot-Pound,Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 10 to 150 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 1 ft.-lb.
- Secondary Scale Range 13.6 to 203.5 Nm
- Secondary Scale Increments 1.35 Nm
- Overall Length 18"
- Rotation CW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-4% CW
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Number of Geared Teeth 24
- Material Steel
- Standards ANSI B107.4
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.