Fixed Ratcheting 1/2" Micrometer Torque Wrench, 30 to 150 ft.-lb.
- Item# 23NN55
- Mfr. Model# 23NN55
- Catalog Page# 818
- UNSPSC# 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Head Type Fixed Ratcheting
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Torque Measurement Type Foot-Pound/Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 30 to 150 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 0.5 ft.-lb.
- Secondary Scale Range 44 to 206.7 Nm
- Secondary Scale Increments 0.67 Nm
- Overall Length 20"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-4% CW, +/-6% CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Setting Factory
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Material Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Handle Knurled
- Standards ANSI B107.14M
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.