Disconnect Tool, GM Hydraulic Clutch Line
- Item # 1UBE5
- Mfr. Model # 1UBE5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27113201
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disconnect Tool
- Type GM Hydraulic Clutch Line
- Application Way To Reach And Disconnect Clutch Line From The Slave Cylinder During Clutch Master Cylinder, Slave Cylinder, Or Clutch Assembly Service. Can be use on Manual Transmissions On 1996 And Newer Full Size 2WD And 4WD Trucks, S 10s, And S 15 Blazers/Jimmys, The Straight End Is For 1993 And Newer Pontiac Grand Prix, Olds Cutlass Supremes, Buick Regal 1993,1994 Chevy Luminas, And 1995 And Newer Chevrolet Monte Carlos
- Material Stainless Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.