DC Stick Lifting Welder, Input Voltage: 120
- Item # 2WDP3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2WDP3
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This DC welder features an inverter design and shock prevention function for safety. It includes 115V/15A plug, 10-ft. welding cable with electrode holder, and a 6-ft. ground cable.
- Item DC Stick Lifting Welder
- Input Voltage 120
- Polarity DC
- Amps AC 75
- Welding Processes Stick
- Rated Output 75A @ 18V
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Input (Amps) 20
- Output Range (Amps) 30-100
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- OCV 80
- Overall Depth (In.) 15-1/4
- Overall Height (In.) 8-27/100
- Overall Width (In.) 5-9/10
- Application DC Stick/TIG Function in Maintenance, Repair or Light Industry
- Includes 6 Ft Power Cord, 115V, 15A Plug, 10 Ft Welding Cable With Electrode Holder, 6 Ft Earth Cable With Work Clamp
- Features Portable, Lightweight, Allow 120V Input, Electric Shock Prevention Function, Suitable For All Kinds of Welding Electrode
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?