Aluminum Crossover Truck Box, Silver, Mid, 9.3 cu. ft.
- Item# 6GCN7
- Mfr. Model# 6GCN7
- Catalog Page# 959
- UNSPSC# 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Crossover Truck Box
- Color Silver
- Lid Style Mid
- Overall Width 70"
- Overall Depth 20-1/8"
- Overall Height 14-1/4"
- Storage Capacity 9.3 cu. ft.
- Gauge 16
- Mounting Style Bolt-On
- Locking System Keyed
- Latch Mechanism Paddle Handle
- Includes J-Bolt Kit Included/Storage Bins on Both Ends of Box and Hardware and Tray
- Body Material Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Cover Material Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Lid Type Adjustable
- Features Mid-Lid Design offers 40% Large Opening Than Gull-Wing, Lid Locks From Driver's Side And Can Be Accessed From Both Sides, Self Rising Lids With Dual Gas Spring Lid Lifts For Easy Access, Built In Storage Bins On Both Ends
- Lid Hinge Yes
- Weather Resistant Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6GCN5WESTWARD
Price $618.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.