Silver Heavy Duty Tool Chest and Cabinet Combination, 63"H X 41"W X 20"D, Drawers: 19
- Item # 7CY42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7CY42
- Catalog Page # 776
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Top-notch cabinet/chest stores and organizes your tools, eliminating clutter and keeping the right tool at your fingertips. Open-till top chest improves access and visibility. Soft-close drawers have ball-bearing slides and raise-and-release drawer latches to operate smoothly and quietly while supporting up to 100-lb. Drawer liners provide a cushion to help protect tools and drawers from scratches and abrasions. Preassembled 5" x 2" casters can handle up to 500 lb. of weight per wheel. Powder-coated paint keeps your cabinets looking good for years to come. Use the tubular key lock for to help keep your tools safe from theft.
- Item Tool Chest and Cabinet Combination
- Tool Box Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Width 41"
- Depth 20"
- Height 63"
- Number of Drawers 19
- Color Silver
- Drawer Color Silver
- Drawer Capacity 100 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing
- Finish Powder Coated
- Storage Capacity 20,441 cu. in.
- Load Rating 1000 lb.
- Caster Size 5" x 2"
- Gauge Body: 20, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface Material Polyurethane
- Caster Wheel Material Polyurethane
- Caster Type (2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking System Internal Keyed Tubular Lock
- Handles (1) Tubular Side, (2) Metal Side
- Configuration Rolling Cabinet - Center Bank: (1) 38-3/8"W x 17-1/4"D x 5-1/4"H, Left Bank: (3) 24-1/4"W x 17-1/4"D x 2-1/4"H, (1) 24-1/4"W x 17-1/4"D x 5-1/4"H, (1) 24-1/4"W x 17-1/4"D x 8-1/4"H, (3) Handles, Right Bank: (3) 12-1/2"W x 17-1/4"D x 2-1/4"H, (1) 12-1/2"W
- Features Top Till With Gas Struts, Full Width Aluminum Drawer Pulls With Soft Close Slides
- Includes Rolling Cabinet 34F777, Top Chest 34F776, Drawer Liners
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions