Blue Standard Duty Intermediate Chest, 10-5/8" H X 26-5/16" W X 16-15/16" D, Number of Drawers: 3
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Intermediate Chest
- Series Heavy Duty
- Tool Box Duty Rating Standard Duty
- Width 26-5/16"
- Depth 16-15/16"
- Height 10-5/8"
- Number of Drawers 3
- Color Blue
- Drawer Color Blue
- Drawer Capacity 80 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing
- Finish Powder Coated
- Storage Capacity 2,287 cu. in.
- Load Rating 240 lb.
- Material Steel
- Gauge 20 to 22
- Configuration 22-5/8" W Center Bank: (2) 14-13/16" D x 2" H, (1) 14-13/16" D x 2-15/16" H
- Locking System Standard Key Cylinder
- Number of Handles 2
- Handle Design Folding Side
- Features Aluminum Drawer Pulls
- For Use With 32H885, 32H886, 32H887, 32H888, 32H889, 32H89, 32H894, 32H895, 32H896, 32H833, 32H834, 32H835, 32H872, 32H873, 32H874, 32H875, 32H876, 32H877, 32H878, 32H879, 32H88
- Includes (2) Keys, Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.