Black/Blue,Carbon Steel Utility Knife,6-5/8" Overall Length,Number of Blades Included: 5
- Item # 31XN02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 31XN02
- Catalog Page # 808
- UNSPSC # 27111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Knife
- Blade Operation Retractable
- Blade Type Utility
- Blade Change Quick-Change Button
- Overall Length 6-5/8"
- Blade Material Carbon Steel
- Handle Color Black/Blue
- Handle Material Aluminum/PP/TPR
- Number of Blades Included 5
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Overall Width 1-7/8"
- Overall Thickness 15/16"
- Position 3
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Features Retractable Edge Guides, 3 Depth Settings with Optional Lock, Wire Stripper
- Stores (4) Blades
- Application General Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: United Kingdom, and Ireland.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.