- Item # 34NK64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 34NK64
- Catalog Page # 966
- UNSPSC # 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Charger
- Charger Style Benchtop
- For Battery Voltage 12
- For Use With Battery Type Wet Cell
- Charger Function Charging
- Automatic/Manual Manual
- Charge Type Manual On/Off
- Boost Amps @ Voltage 200A @ 12V
- Charging Amps @ Voltage 40A/10A @ 12V, 40A @ 6V
- AC Cord Length 6 ft.
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Overall Width 9-29/32"
- Overall Height 6-5/8"
- Overall Depth 12-13/16"
- Cable Gauge 6 AWG
- Cable Length 6 ft.
- Test Feature Short Circuit, Overload, Reverse Polarity Protection
- Material Steel
- Standards UL Listed
- Portable Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Application For Use with Cars, Light Trucks, Lawn Tractors, Motocycles, Marine Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, and OR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.