Grainger Choice ProductWESTWARD
Alloy Steel Screwdriver with 2-1/2" Shank and #0 Standard Tip
- Item # 401M01
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 401M01
- Catalog Page # 798
- UNSPSC # 27111701
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Westward® screwdriver makes woodwork, metalwork, and electrical work more efficient. Outfit your warehouse with screwdrivers from the brand you trust for high-quality hand tools. There are many industries that rely on basic screwdrivers, so when durability and accuracy count, we’ve got you covered. Press screws into materials with a simple turn at the drive-screw interface. The perfect handy item for your tool belt.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Standard
- Screwdriver Tip Style Phillips
- Tip Size #0
- Handle Material Acetate
- Shank Length 2-1/2"
- Overall Length 5-1/16"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Handle Design Fluted
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Material Alloy Steel
- Finish Chrome Plated Blade, Shank, Manganese Phosphated Tip
- Standards ASME B107.6
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?