Grainger Choice ProductWESTWARD
90-lb. Cap. Siphon-Fed Portable Abrasive Blaster, 6.2 Min. CFM @ 80 PSI, 10 ft. Hose Length
- Item # 10Z912
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10Z912
- Catalog Page # 2403
- UNSPSC # 23101517
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 19.92 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This siphon-feed portable sandblaster is designed for use with rust, scale, paint, and dirt removal on metal, wood, brick, and stone surfaces. It features a pull handle and 6" wheels to allow easy maneuvering around the jobsite. It includes a blast gun, a steel hopper unit, a 10-ft. hose, and 3⁄16" ceramic nozzle. 90-lb. capacity.
- Item Portable Abrasive Blaster
- Blaster Grouping Portable Abrasive Blaster
- Feed Type Siphon
- Hopper Capacity (Lb.) 90
- Hose Length 10 ft.
- Min. CFM @ 80 PSI 6.2
- Nozzle Inner Dia. 3/16"
- Hopper Material Steel
- Tank Dimension (In.) 10 x 23
- Air Pressure (PSI) 60 to 125
- Application Designed To Spray Abrasive Material Such As Black Beauty, Aluminum Oxide, Glass Beads, Metal Shot, Silicon Carbide, Ground Corncobs, And Ground Nutshells, The Abrasive Blasting Of Rust, Paint, Scale, Grease, Old Paint, Mold, Mildew And Other Corrosion From Metal, Wood, Stone And Fiberglass Are Ideal Applications For The Sandy Jet Blast Cleaner, This Product Is Also Excellent For Etching Distinctive Designs In Glass, Wood, Stone, Marble And Concrete
- Includes Blast Gun
- Features 6 In Wheels and Pull Handle
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?