5/8"-Dia. Hole Saw for General Purpose, 1-1/2" Max. Cutting Depth, 4/6 Teeth per Inch
- Item # 29VT46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 29VT46
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Producing fast, smooth cuts in a variety of materials, this durable saw is designed with variable pitched teeth for reduced vibration. Use on wood, plastic, nail-embedded wood, plywood, pipe, stainless steel, and machinable metal.
- Item Hole Saw
- Primary Saw Application General Purpose
- Saw Dia. 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-1/2"
- Arbor Design Built-In
- Tooth Material Bi-Metal
- Teeth per Inch 4/6
- Shank Size 7/16" Hex
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. 29VU93
- Application Wood, Plastic, Nail-Embedded Wood, Plywood, Pipe, Stainless Steel and Machinable Metal
- Impact Rated No
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions