Multi-Bit Screwdriver 32-Pc., 30-in-1, General Purpose, 7" Overall Length
- Item # 10J159
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10J159
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Crosspoint,Hex,Slotted,Square,Star
- Screwdriver Tip Style Hex/Phillips/Slotted/Square Recess/Torx(R)
- Sizes Included Hex 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", Phillips #0, #1, #3, (2) #2, Robertson Square Recess #0, #1, #2, #3, Slotted 1/8", 9/32", (2) 3/16", (2) 1/4", Torx(R) T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
- Handle Material Multi-Component
- Overall Length 7"
- Includes Quick Chuck Bit Driver, Quick Chuck Bit Holder, Bit Case
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Ergonomic
- Bit Style Hex,Phillips,Robertson Square Recess,Slotted,Torx(R)
- Driver Type 30-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting No
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Bit Retainer Type Quick Change
- Number of Pieces 32
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Sand Blasted
- Screwdriver Bit Material Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Features PP, TPV Handle
- Standards ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 401K72WESTWARD
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.