3/8" Flexible Electronic Torque and Angle Wrench, Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.): 5 to 99.5
- Item # 6PAG1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6PAG1
- Catalog Page # 817
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Torque and Angle Wrench
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Head Type Flexible
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Torque Measurement Type Centimeter-Kilogram
- Torque Range (in.-lbs.) 60 to 1195
- Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.) 5 to 99.5
- Torque Range (Nm) 6.8 to 135
- Torque Range (kg. cm.) 69 to 1378
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Graduations (in. lbs.) 1
- Graduations (ft.-lbs.) 0.1
- Graduations (Nm) 0.1
- Graduations (kg. cm.) 1
- Overall Length 16-3/4"
- Accuracy +/-2% CW, +/-3% CCW
- Converts Nm, ft.-lb., in.-lb., kg.cm. and Deg
- Visual/Audible Indicators LED Lights: 10 Green (Warning), 2 Red (Stop) w/Buzzer
- Features 9 Angle and Torque Settings, 12 Side LED and Audible Signal, Track and Peak Hold Modes
- Material Steel w/Non-Slip Grip Handle
- Power Source (2) AA Batteries
- Standards ISO 6789, CE, NIST, AIST
- Includes (2) Batteries, Blow Mold Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.