3/4" Fixed Electronic Torque Wrench, Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.): 31.3 to 626.8
- Item # 39WE12
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 39WE12
- Catalog Page # 782
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/4"
- Head Type Fixed
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Torque Measurement Type Inch-Pound,Newton-Meter
- Torque Range (in.-lbs.) 376 to 7521
- Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.) 31.3 to 626.8
- Torque Range (Nm) 42.5 to 850
- Torque Range (kg. cm.) 434 to 8674
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Graduations (in. lbs.) 1
- Graduations (ft.-lbs.) 0.1
- Graduations (Nm) 0.1
- Graduations (kg. cm.) 1
- Overall Length 48"
- Accuracy +/-2.5% CW, +/-3.5% CCW
- Converts Nm, ft.-lb., in.-lb., kg.cm.
- Visual/Audible Indicators LED Lights w/Buzzer
- Features Torque Setting, Unit Setting, Mode Setting, Online Calibration, LCD Display, Audible and Visible Torque, Buzzer and Led Display Confirmation, Easy Set-Up Per Application
- Material Steel/Plastic
- Power Source (2) AA Batteries
- Standards CE, NIST, TAF, ISO 6789
- Includes (2) Batteries, Color Card
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.