16-1/4" High Tension Hacksaw for Metal, 12"
- Item # 5WFV7
- Mfr. Model # 5WFV7
- Catalog Page # 918
- UNSPSC # 27111508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hand Saw Product Grouping Hacksaws
- Hand Saw Application Metal
- Item High Tension Hacksaw
- Length 16-1/4"
- Blade Length 12"
- Teeth per Inch 24
- Blade Material Bi-Metal
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Throat Depth 4"
- Handle Design Die-Cast Aluminum Handle
- Function For Cutting Most Metal Materials
- Features Adjustable To 90 And 40 Deg Angles
- Number of Pieces 1
- Includes Bi-Metal Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5WFV9WESTWARD
Web Price $37.45 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.