14-in-1 General Purpose Multi-Bit Screwdriver, 5-3/4" Overall Length, Number of Pieces: 8
- Item # 11Z424
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 11Z424
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Star
- Screwdriver Tip Style Hex/Phillips/Square Recess/Torx(R)
- Sizes Included Hex 1/8 x 5/32", PH1 x 1/8" Slotted, PH2 x 3/16" Slotted, PH3 x 1/4" Slotted, Robertson Square Recess #1 x #2, Torx(R) T15 x T20, T25 x T30
- Handle Material Multi-Component
- Overall Length 5-3/4"
- Includes Stubby Ratchet Driver
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Fluted
- Bit Style Hex, Phillips, Robertson Square Recess, Slotted, Torx(R)
- Driver Type 14-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting Yes
- Single End/Double End Double End
- Bit Retainer Type Quick Change
- Number of Pieces 8
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Screwdriver Bit Material Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Features PC, ABS Handle
- Standards ASME B107.600-2008
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.