12" Jab Saw for Drywall, 6-1/4"
- Item # 13P495
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13P495
- Catalog Page # 886
- UNSPSC # 27111508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hand Saw Product Grouping Jab Saws
- Hand Saw Application Drywall
- Item Jab Saw
- Length 12"
- Blade Length 6-1/4"
- Teeth per Inch 8
- Blade Material High Carbon Steel
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Blade Width 1/2 to 7/8"
- Throat Depth 3/16"
- Handle Design Ergonomic Soft Grip
- Handle Material PP/TPR
- Function Sharp Point For To Cutting Wallboard
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.