1/4" Flexible Electronic Torque Wrench, Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.): 1.11 to 22.12
- Item # 39WE18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 39WE18
- Catalog Page # 817
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Head Type Flexible
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Torque Measurement Type Newton-Meter
- Torque Range (in.-lbs.) 13.3 to 265.5
- Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.) 1.11 to 22.12
- Torque Range (Nm) 1.5 to 30
- Torque Range (kg. cm.) 15.3 to 306.1
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Graduations (in. lbs.) 0.1
- Graduations (ft.-lbs.) 0.01
- Graduations (Nm) 0.01
- Graduations (kg. cm.) 0.1
- Overall Length 15-1/2"
- Accuracy +/-2% CW, +/-3% CCW
- Converts Nm, ft.-lb., in.-lb., kg.cm.
- Visual/Audible Indicators LED Lights w/Buzzer
- Features Angle Setting, Torque Setting, Unit Setting, Mode Setting, Data Storage, Data Clear, Data Output and Online Calibration, (9) Pre-Settable Target Torque Values, LCD Display
- Material Steel/Plastic
- Power Source (2) AA Batteries
- Standards CE, NIST, TAF, ISO 6789
- Includes (2) Batteries, Color Sleeve
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.