Assorted Insulated Screwdriver Set with Voltage Tester, Multicomponent, Number of Pieces: 7
- Item# 3EJX1
- Mfr. Model# 05022728002
- Catalog Page# 892
- UNSPSC# 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
The WERA 7-piece insulated screwdriver set with voltage tester includes stainless steel screwdrivers with ergonomic handles and laser tips. Cushion-grip electricians' screwdrivers are intended for protection from accidental tool contact with voltage up to 1000V.
- Item Insulated Screwdriver Set with Voltage Tester
- Number of Pieces 7
- Handle Material Multicomponent
- Tip Style Group Phillips/Slotted
- Includes Keystone Slotted 1/8" x 3-1/8", 9/64" x 4", 5/32" x 4", 7/32" x 5", Phillips #1 x 3-1/8", #2 x 4", Voltage Tester
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Handle Design Ergonomic with Antiroll
- Shank Shape Round
- Shank Material Stainless Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Standards IEC 60900
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions