1/2"Drive Metric Chrome Socket Wrench Set, Number of Pieces: 37
- Item # 5EPP1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 05003645001
- Catalog Page # 765
- UNSPSC # 27111711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Socket Wrench Set
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Measurement Type Metric
- Socket Size Range 10mm to 32mm
- Number of Pieces 37
- Std. Socket Point Styles Included 6
- Deep Socket Point Styles Included None
- Flex Socket Point Styles Included None
- Finish Chrome
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Ratchets Included Flex Head 10-29/32"
- Sockets Included 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 27, 30, 32mm
- Standards DIN/ISO
- Includes (1) 1/2" Drive Flex Head Ratchet 10-29/32", (1) Universal Joint, (1) Wobble Extension 2", (2) Flexible Locking Drive Extensions with Free-Turning Sleeve 5", 10", (1) Sliding T-Handle 10", (1) 5/16" Bit Adaptor With Quick-Release Chuck, (1) Ratchet, (17) Sockets, (13) Bits: 5, 6, 8, 10mm Hex, #3 Phillips, #3 Pozidrive, T20, T25, T30, T40, T45, T50, T55 Torx, Metal Case
- Impact Rated No
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.