- Item # 4Z762
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WTCPT
- Catalog Page # 238
- UNSPSC # 23171507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Soldering Station
- Type Transformer Powered
- Watts 60
- Temp. Range (F) 600 Degrees /700 Degrees /800 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/- 9 Degrees F (+/-5 Degrees C)
- Voltage 120V / 24V
- Features Low Voltage Circuit which Automatically Maintains Output and Temperature in Three Ranges 600, 700 and 800 Degrees Fahrenheit with Appropriate Tip
- Standards UL Listed
- Includes Lightweight Pencil Style Iron with Heat Shield and 4 Feet Non Burnable Silicone Cord, Impact Resistant Power Unit with On-Off Toggle Switch, Neon Indicator Light, Non Heat Sinking Iron Holder, Storage Tray for Extra Tips, Tip Cleaning Sponge with Receptac
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.