Butane Cordless Soldering Iron Kit; Use To Heat, Solder, Desolder, Heat Shrink, Strip Insulation, an
- Item# 6NE58
- Mfr. Model# P2KC
- Catalog Page# 312
- UNSPSC# 23171507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Soldering Iron Kit
- Power Source Butane
- Temp. (F) 850
- Watts 25 to 75
- Tip Pre Tinned
- Features Piezo Ignition, Run Time Approximately 60 Min
- Application Use To Heat, Solder, Desolder, Heat Shrink, Strip Insulation, and Torch
- Length (In.) 7
- Includes 6NE59 Iron with 4 Tips Soldering/Mini Blow Torch/Hot Knife/Hot Air, Deflector, Sponge and Tray, Case with Tool Holder
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.