2 oz. Multi-Purpose Glue, White
- Item # 48PZ10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 058951500988
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Glue
- Type Multi-Purpose
- Color White
- Size 2 oz.
- Coverage 500 Sq. Ft.
- Temp. Range 50 Degrees to 197 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 3 to 25 min.
- Full Cure 6 to12 hr.
- Uses All Purpose
- Application Self Adhesive
- Characteristics Flexible, Paintable, Stainable, Dries Clear
- Clamp Time 4 hr.
- For Use With Glass, Wood, Plaster, Metals, Slates, Tiles, Building Panels, Boards, Blocks, Cement, Bricks, Concrete, Linoleum, Leather, Fabrics
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, Bahamas, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, St. Kitts and Nevis, Cayman Islands, St. Lucia, Saint Martin, Martinique, New Zealand, Turks and Caicos Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and British Virgin Islands.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.