All Weather Galvanizing Compound with 570 Square Feet Coverage, Metallic Silver, 1 gal.
- Item # 24A432
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B-200
- Catalog Page # 2426
- UNSPSC # 31211506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Galvanizing Compound
- Color Silver
- Size 1 gal.
- Coverage 570 Square Feet
- Resin Type Organic
- Base Type Zinc Rich
- Paint Color Family Silvers
- Paint Primer Galvanizing Compound
- Sealers & Rust Reformers Item Galvanizing Compound
- Paint,Primer Surface Material Galvanized Iron,Galvanized Steel
- Paint Brush
- Primer Application Method Brush
- Paint and Primer Finish Metallic
- Dry Time 15-30 Minutes
- Standards ASTM 780
- For Use With Galvanized Material
- Features ASTM 780
- Exposure Conditions All Weather
- Application Temperature Above Freezing
- Dry Time Tack Free 15 Minutes
- Dry Time Recoat 24-48 Hours
- VOC Content 5.21 lb/gl
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.