-30 to 0 to 100 In. Hg/psi Digital Compound Gauge, 4-1/2" Dial, 1/2" MNPT Connection, Plastic
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Digital Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Digital Compound Gauge
- Item Digital Compound Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. Hg/psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values -30 to 0 to 100
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.50% of Reading
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 4
- Socket Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Case Material Glass Reinforced Thermo Plastic
- Case Color Black
- Digital Gauge Display Units psi, bar, in. Hg, kPa, kg/cm2
- Resolution 1/4% First Half of Range, 1/2% Upper Half of Range
- Powered By Light, Minimum 10 Lux
- Agency Compliance ASME B40.7
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -15 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Features Self Powered, No Battery Required, Weatherproof IP65
- Series DUG
- Calibration Certificate No
- Peak Hold No
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4AZW5WEISS
Item # 4YTH7-30 to 0 to 100 In. Hg/psi Digital Compound Gauge with Transmitter, 4-1/2" Dial, 1/2" MNPT ConnectioWEISS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.