15 HP Close-Coupled Pump Motor,3-Phase,3515 Nameplate RPM,208-230/460 Voltage,213/5JM
- Item # 4EUU6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 01536OT3E215JM
- Catalog Page # 30
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
3-Phase NEMA Premium® Energy-Efficient Close-Coupled Pump Motors• Mounting: face with base Thermal protection: none Insulation: Class F, with B temperature rise for longer life Voltage: 208-230/460V Max. ambient: 40°C Rotation: CW/CCW Inverter rated: 20:1 constant, 1000:1 variable torque Service factor: 1.25 Open enclosure, 1.15 for Totally Enclosed modelsClose-coupled motors meet or exceed NEMA Premium requirement for energy efficiency. For additional ratings, see Grainger.com®. For use in water pumping, process, transfer, and circulating pumps. TEFC motors are designed for severe-duty applications.All motors are UL Recognized, CSA Certified, and CE Compliant.
- Item Close-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pump
- Motor Sub Application Close-Coupled Pump
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 15
- Nameplate RPM 3515
- Frame 213/5JM
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 38.5-34.8/17.4
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design JM Threaded
- Length Less Shaft 13-1/16"
- Overall Length 17-5/16"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 91.0%
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions