Variable Frequency Drive, 75 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 240VAC Input Voltage
- Item# 12T616
- Mfr. Model# CFW700E211T2NBN1C3
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 75
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Max. Output Amps 211
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 100%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 100%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 300 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0 to 999 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0 to 999 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Optional
- Height 26.6"
- Width 13.2"
- Depth 14.1"
- Control Type Keypad/Remote
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection Overcurrent/Short Circuit, Under/Overvoltage, Phase Loss, VFD Overload, Motor Overload, Braking Resistor Overload, IGBTs Overload, Phase-to Ground Short Circuit at the Output, Motor Over speed
- Control Method Linear and Adjustable V/Hz, Voltage Vector, Sensor less Vector, and Closed Loop Vector
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LCD
- Displays LCD
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Induction Motor
- Standards UL, cUL, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 12T615WEG
Price $8,839.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.