75 HP Oil Well Pumping Motor, 3-Phase, 1130 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, 444T Frame
- Item # 6FJA0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 07512ES3EOW444T-W22
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Oil Well Pumping Motor
- Motor Application Pump
- Motor Sub Application Oil Well Pump
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 75
- Nameplate RPM 1130
- Frame 444T
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 199.0-180.0/90.0
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Base Rigid
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Cast Iron
- Finish White Epoxy
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 3-3/8"
- Shaft Length 8-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft 36-11/16"
- Overall Length 45-1/4"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 1101-1200
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 87.0
- Motor Efficiency Group Energy Efficient
- Standards UL Recognized (E104590), CSA Certified (LR38324), CE
- Warranty 1-1/2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.