45mm Rotary Knob Manual Motor Starter, No Enclosure, 10 to 16 Amps AC
- Item # 12G620
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12G620
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
IEC Manual Motor Starters• Bimetallic thermal overload relays 3-pole Trip test Phase loss sensitivity protection 35mm DIN rail mounting Class 10 overload protectionWEGFeature thermal-magnetic trip mechanism, finger-safe protected terminals and phase-loss sensitivity. Visual indicator shows Off/Trip/On status. Rotary-style has lockable rotary handle mecahnism for disconnect. All models can be used as manual starters in multimotor starter, group motor installs, and motor disconnect.UL 508 Type E and F rated up to 100A. UL Listed and CSA Certified. Conform to IEC standards.
- Item Manual Motor Starter
- Operator 45mm Rotary Knob
- Enclosure NEMA Rating No Enclosure
- Amps AC 10 to 16
- Overload Relay Amp Setting 10 to 16A
- Number of Poles 3
- Description/Special Features Thermal-Magnetic Trip Mechanism
- Max. Voltage 600VAC
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 10
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V 1
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V 3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 15
- Standards UL,CSA,IEC
- Pilot Light No
- Phase Loss Sensitivity Yes
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?