20 HP Cooling Tower Motor,3-Phase,1765 Nameplate RPM,230/460 Voltage,Frame 256T
- Item # 6EGT7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 02018ET3ECT256T-W22
- Catalog Page # 30
- UNSPSC # 26101612
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 335.0 lbs.
Country of Origin Varies Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
3-phase NEMA Premium® energy-efficient cooling tower motor features a durable synthetic enamel alkyd resin paint to resist corrosion. V-ring slingers and umbrella seal on both endshields protect bearings from moisture and contaminants. Multiple endbell drains provide for shaft-up, -down, or -horizontal mounting. Motor include threaded conduit box with automatic drain and rubber lead separators at the motor frame.
- Item Cooling Tower Motor
- Motor Application Cooling Tower
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 20
- Nameplate RPM 1765
- Frame 256T
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 230/460
- Full Load Amps 48.2/24.1
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Cast Iron
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.25
- Ambient Temperature 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 1-5/8"
- Shaft Length 4"
- Length Less Shaft 20-15/16"
- Overall Length 25"
- Ins. Class F
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 93.0%
- CC Number CC029A
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Finish Blue
- Includes Space Heater
- Standards UL Recognized (E104590), CSA Certified (LR38324), CE
- Warranty 3 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
NEMA Premium Efficient