20 HP Close-Coupled Pump Motor, 3-Phase, 3520 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, 254/6JP
- Item # 33HU08
- Mfr. Model # 02036OT3E254JP-S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Close-Coupled Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pump
- Motor Sub Application Close-Coupled Pump
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 20
- Nameplate RPM 3520
- Frame 254/6JP
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 52.6-47.6/23.8
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/4"
- Shaft Length 5-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design JP Threaded
- Length Less Shaft 19-19/32"
- Overall Length 24-27/32"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Duty Continuous
- Nominal Efficiency 91.0
- CC Number CC029A
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Toxic Metals, Aromatic and Halogenated Compounds, Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanl, Isophorone, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.