10 HP General Purpose Motor,3-Phase,1770 Nameplate RPM,Voltage 208-230/460,Frame 213/5T
- Item # 33HP20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 01018OT3E215T-S
- Catalog Page # 17
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item General Purpose Motor
- Motor Application General Application
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 10
- Nameplate RPM 1770
- Frame 213/5T
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 24.8/12.4
- No. of Speeds 1
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Motor Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. 1-3/8"
- Shaft Length 3-3/8"
- Length Less Shaft 14-3/8"
- Overall Length 17-3/4"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL (E104590, CSA (70014057)
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Efficiency Group NEMA Premium Efficient
- Nominal Efficiency 91.7%
- CC Number CC029A
- Inverter Rated Yes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- RPM Group 1701-1800
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.