Rust Inhibitor and Lubricant, 6.5 oz. Container Size, 6.5 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 19L523
- Mfr. Model# 300035
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rust Inhibitor and Lubricant
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- VOC Content 34%
- Propellant Hydrocarbon
- Appearance Tan Liquid
- Characteristics Tan Liquid with Petroleum Odor, Extremely Flammable
- Application Long Lasting Protection, Blocks Rust and Corrosion, Protective Coating and Lubricant for Metals
- Color Tan
- Container Size 6.5 oz.
- Container Type Spray Can
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Primary Chemical Base Petroleum Distillates
- Net Weight 6.5 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.