Dry Film Lubricant, 17.6 oz. Container Size, 10 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 44R237
- Mfr. Model# 300059
- Catalog Page# 2509
- UNSPSC# 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dry Film Lubricant
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Chemical Base Dry Film
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2
- Container Size 17.6 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Min. Operating Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Net Weight 10 oz.
- Color Clear
- Sub-Category Dry Lubricants
- Flash Point -29 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.72
- VOC Content 93.2%
- Application Spray Gun, Paint Brush or Dipping Uses
- Standards CARB Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.