Lubricant, -50°F to 300 Degrees F, 20 oz. Spray Bottle
- Item # 4KTU7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 110184
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Min. Operating Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Spray Bottle
- Container Size 20 oz.
- Lubricant Color Amber
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 131 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.81
- VOC Content 49.50%
- Application Metalworking, maunfacturing, facility maintenance, fleet, construction, agriculture
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 20JY65WD-40