Lubricant, -100°F to 500 Degrees F, Silicone, 17.6 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 19L521
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 300012
- Catalog Page # 2437
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -100 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 17.6 oz.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point -22 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.80
- VOC Content 20%
- Application Manufacturing, metalworking, equipment, machinery, facilty maintenance, construction, fleet and agriculture
- Standards CARB Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.