Silicone Lubricant, 17.6 oz. Container Size, 11 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 19L521
- Mfr. Model# 300012
- Catalog Page# 2502
- UNSPSC# 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Silicone Lubricant
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Lubricant NSF Rating H2
- Container Size 17.6 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Min. Operating Temp. -100 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Color Clear
- Sub-Category Dry Lubricants
- Flash Point -22 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.80
- VOC Content 20%
- Application Prevents Belt Slippage on Flat, Round, V-belts, Eliminates Squeaks, Even in Wet Outdoor Conditions
- Standards CARB Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.