Lubricant, -60°F to 300 Degrees F, No Additives, 55 gal. Drum
- Item # 20JY68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 49013
- Catalog Page # 2436
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -60 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Drum
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant Color Amber
- Net Weight 55 gallons
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 138 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.80
- VOC Content 25%
- Application Manufacturing, metalworking, equipment, machinery, facilty maintenance, construction, fleet and agriculture
- Standards CARB Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.